Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Scarlett Johansson Shocked By Rude Fans !

Scarlett Johansson is shocked at how rude people can be.




Scarlett admits she is sometimes surprised when fans put a camera in her face when she is trying to enjoy a private moment and believes being famous can bring out the worst in those around her.

Scarlett quoted as saying "I'm constantly surprised by how rude people are. You'll be having an intimate dinner with a friend and there's somebody on the table behind with a cameraphone pointing at your face. I think, "I would never take a photo of someone without asking."

"I'm not traumatized by it but I find it can bring out the worst in humanity sometimes" Scarlett added.

Discussing her career Scarlett Johansson claims she does not  look for sexy roles on purpose but considers curvy women can sometimes be pigeonholed into such parts.







"I wanted to be a character actor. Those are the actors I most admire. I think women that are curvy can be pigeonholed in that bombshell thing" Scarlett reveals.

"It's not like I actively look for sexy roles. It's not a requirement that my character be pretty and delicate. I never think about my character being sexy unless that's written in" Scarlett Johansson states.

What do you think of Scarlett's statement about rude fans?

It is very hard to be a Hollywood star, isn't it?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top //PART 2