Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jenny McCarthy Poses Nude For Playboy's Double Issue !

Jenny McCarthy,39,will be posing nude for Playboy once again!





A rep for the legendary men's magazine confirms to "Us Weekly" that McCarthy will appear on the cover of Playboy's July-August double issue, with a nude pictorial inside.

It has to be noted that in 2009 McCarthy, who was the 1993 Playmate of the Year, stated she'd want to pose in Playboy one more time before she turned 40.

"I would absolutely pose for Playboy," McCarthy revealed (via "Toronto Sun"). "I would be so flattered if they asked me. It's probably not going to happen but I think I want to do it again."




On April 11, McCarthy chatted with "Us" about her son Evan's first visit to the Playboy Mansion for an Easter Bunny hunt. The mother of one said she lost Evan for "probably 45 minutes" and found him hanging out in the infamous Grotto.

"I'm like, Oh. My. God! He's 9!" Jenny exclaimed. "So you can imagine, if Hef's parties are still going on in a few years, I'm in trouble!"


It has to be mentioned that McCarthy's Playboy issue will hit newsstands Friday, June 29.


Are you excited?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top //PART 2