Monday, May 14, 2012

Lisa Marie Presley Waves Goodbye To Scientology Through Her New Single !

Much like "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet", Lisa Marie Presley's 5th track on the album "Storm & Grace" is sultry and moody in the best way possible. After listening to the lyrics to "So Long though", it's pretty clear that she's waving goodbye to her former religion. ( Scientology )



Although she's been a faithful member of"L. Ron Hubbard's Church of Scientology" since her childhood, she's moving on and is telling us all why one verse at a time.

Check out the lyrics below to Lisa Marie Presley's song "So Long" from her newest album, which drops on May 15th. Lisa said farewell to the churches that "don't have a soul" … AFTER THE JUMP!

So Long

    This here is a city without lights
    Those are all the people without eyes
    Churches, they don't have a soul
    Soup for sale without a bowl
    Religion so corrupt and running lives
    Farewell, fair weathered friends
    I can't say I'll miss you in the end

    Chorus:
    So long, seems that I was so wrong
    Seems I wasn't that strong
    Dead wrong, and now I'm long gone
    Wrong side, I've been sleeping on the wrong side
    Stains all over my soul I can't hide
    Nothing's more clear than goodbye

    These roads they don't lead to anything
    These people they talk, they say nothing
    Actors who don't have a part
    Heartfelt people with no heart
    I'll find a new crowd
    Make a new start
    Farewell, fair weathered friends
    I can't say I'll miss you in the end

    (Chorus)

    So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, say nothing at all if you've nothing nice to say.

What do you think of Lisa Marie's lyrics about Scientology?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top //PART 2