Thursday, May 3, 2012

Jessica Simpson And Eric Johnson

Jessica Simpson and free agent NFL player Eric Johnson got engaged in 2010.



"Yes, we are excited to confirm that they are engaged!" states the rep.

The couple began dating in May 2010, after being introduced by friends. Ever since, they have been spotted getting cozy across the U.S. and overseas.

Explaining how well their relationship was working, Simpson told PEOPLE magazine "This is just normal, thank God. He's very, very supportive. (I) couldn't ask for a better man in my life right now."




Asked if Johnson were the one, Jessica replied: "I never go to that because I already went there, so, I'm not gonna jinx my own self. He's the one for me right now! I'm very happy, I'm in a great place and if right now could last forever, I'd take it."

Simpson's brother-in-law, Pete Wentz, told PEOPLE about Johnson: "He's a really smart guy, and Jessica really loves him. I think that's the most important thing, seeing her happy."




It has to be mentioned that after 2 years, Jessica Simpson gave birth to a baby girl Maxwell Drew Johnson.  They both agreed that they would get married after their child delivery.

Congratulations Jessica and Eric!

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top //PART 2