Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jennifer Hudson's Sister's 911 Call Made Public !

It's been one week since the murder trial for Jennifer Hudson's three family members got underway and, on Monday (April 30), the judge released the emotional 911 call from Hudson's sister.




The prosecution originally asked that the gut wrenching call not be made public, however, Judge Charles Burns went against those wishes by allowing the tape to be released in the murder trial against Julia Hudson's estranged husband, William Balfour.

In the recording, which was obtained by E! News, Julia is first heard telling the dispatcher, "Help, please, oh, God. Somebody's killed my mother, somebody's killed my mother...Please help me. Oh my God, oh my God."

When the operator asks Miss Hudson if she needs an ambulance she begs,"I don't know. I'm scared...please...please...can you please send an ambulance, please. Oh my God." Julia then describes the horrific scene that she came home to, saying, "She's on the floor and I see blood coming from her head...I just came home from work and there's a bullet hole in our front door...she's 57 years old. Please help my mama," she cries. "Please just send an ambulance."

It has to be mentioned that at that time Julia was unaware of the whereabouts of her brother and can be heard asking a neighbor in the background, "Where's my brother? What happened? She's on the floor…I'm here by myself."

It has to be noticed that Balfour was once married to Julia and is on trial for the slayings of the singer's mother, Darnell Donerson, brother, James and Hudson's 7-year-old nephew, Julian King, which he allegedly committed through an act of jealousy over a suspected affair with his ex-wife and another man. 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top //PART 2