Saturday, May 12, 2012

Adele: "I Don't Want To Be A Celebrity !"

Adele sat down in a very candid interview with "NBC's Today Show" to talk about her musical success, rumors she's heard and of course, the downfalls of celebrity...



In the interview, Adele revealed to Matt Lauer that she's not big on the fame and quite frankly doesn't want to be a celebrity.

    "I don’t want to be a celebrity...I don’t want to be in people’s faces, you know, constantly on covers of magazine that I haven’t even known I’m on." Adele quoted as saying.

Adele went on to say that she just wants to make music and that all she's ever "wanted to do is sing."




Adele is a very gifted musician. I am not surprised by her statement. It appears from the way she behaves that she doens't like at all the way celebrities live.

What do you think?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top //PART 2